The knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.
***PLEASE READ EVERYTHING ON EACH PAGE BEFORE SUBMITTING A TICKET. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN CLOSURE OF TICKET.***
Please use the Network Access Request forms in the KNOWLEDGEBASE ARTICLES to request NIPR Access
Please submit ALL in processing paperwork ( DD2875, User Agreement, and Rules and Behavior) when submitting a ticket. Ensure that all proper groups needed are added in your 2875.
If you are accessing a computer using your CAC then it is NIPR
Please place ticket before emailing our org box. If you have not received acknowledgement on your ticket in 72 hours, send an email to include your ticket number.
Please view all of the Knowledge-base articles before submitting a ticket.
If a ticket is submitted and you DO NOT provide the computer name , then your ticket will be closed, and you will be required to re-submit a new ticket with the correct information.
- Open Outlook
- Select File in the top left corner
- Select Account Settings
- Select Account Settings again
- Select the "Data Files" tab
- Select Add
- If you are creating a new PST file then navigate to "Documents" --> "Outlook Files" folder and then create your PST by naming it what you would like
- Select OK
- If you are trying to add and old PST to your outlook then when you click "Add" navigate to where your PST is saved (it should be located in "Documents" --> Either the "Email" or "Outlook Files" folder unless you have saved it in a different location)
- Once you click on it then select OK
- Select Close
- You will see it populate on the left side, you will just need to select the arrow next to it in order to see everything
NOTE: If you are creating a new PST, in order to add folders just right click on the new PST and select "New Folder"